The 2015 Merces Chief Executive Officer Compensation in Federally-Qualified Health Centers Survey report has been released and is available for purchase. Participants will be receiving their complimentary copies in the coming days.
One hundred twenty four health centers from 39 states, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands completed the questionnaire, which was distributed in July of 2015. Questionnaires returned by September 14, 2015 were included in the analysis.
The survey report includes
- demographic information about the participants
- base salary and total cash compensation, by revenue, gender and service area
- salary ranges
- executive retirement programs
- employment contracts, including severance benefits
- compensation governance
- compensation research methods
Information on the survey is available on the web at: https://elementoneconsulting.com/surveys/merces-surveys/fqhc-ceo-compensation-survey